Hirer needs to have held a driver’s licence for a minimum of 2 years for all our vehicles.
If you are aged between 21 – 24
- Basic damage excess is increased by £400.00
- 21 – 22 year olds must be free of conviction
- 23 -24 year olds are permitted one minor conviction (3 points) in last 3 years.
Aged 25 and above
- Must have held a full driving licence for a period of 12 months
Aged 75 and above
- Must be free of conviction
- Will need to phone for bookings for clearance for insurance purposes.
Please note: Endorsements are subject to relevant checks.
All UK licence holders must go on to www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence within 21 days of your reservation and either upload or email us your DVLA licence summary or check code.
All foreign licence holders must produce their driver’s licence.